Thursday 22nd Nov 2018 10:00-12:30
Knowledge is Power and Digital Marketing, Storytelling and Creative Content are important tools to communicate your business and brand with confidence.
The Studio has launched a collaboration with Shimeji Creatives as venue partner for their empowering series of Masterclasses on Storytelling, Branding, Digital Marketing, Creative Content and Communication for entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses.
All workshops will be held at the Studio and can be booked via the links below.
Feel free to contact Shimeji Creatives directly at 0789 6504111 or via email at [email protected] for any queries. The Studio members can direct any queries to The Space Coordinators.
Storytelling Values Branding Masterclass for positive impact entrepreneurs, social enterprises & charities: A Grow Smart Future workshop
Storytelling allows you to connect with people on how something feels, creating a human connection and emotional resonance. Building a narrative and strategy around your mission and values will lead to effective content that inspires action and change.
Whether you social enterprise or organisation wants to introduce a new topic into the public realm or contribute to an on-going conversation, well-crafted stories can communicate important ideas in ways to encourage understanding, educates your audience and builds movements.
We will show you how to create content and a storytelling strategy to:
- Grow your community
- Educate your audience
- Impact the conversation
- Reach higher to do more good
In this Masterclass you will:
1) Learn how to create content with a strategic purpose
2) Learn how to craft quality content from compelling stories
3) Learn how to identify target audiences and set specific objectives
4) We will Practice using real examples and social impact challenges
5) We will identify platforms and tools for your story for good
6) We will show you how to measure your success with clear goals and data
We will empower you to create a communication campaign from brainstorming your idea to planning and execution.
You will learn our Social Impact Storytelling To Do`s:
- Only Quality content cuts through the noise
- Effective Storytelling works at all levels of your organisation
- Show people as agents of change
- paint an inspiring vision of the future and explain the challenges
- Offer opportunites for action
Last but not least we will talk about implementing your content and strategy across a all your communications to build a lasting narrative from social media, to email marketing, video & audio, CMS, traditional media, online press and more.
Our Master class will be followed by a Q&A and an opportunity to network
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Studio in Camden is a short 10 minutes' walk from Camden Tube Station and Camden Town
What's the refund policy?
Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before your event start date. We will not issue refunds after that date.