Sun 25th November 2018 10:00 – 12:30
Knowledge is Power and Digital Marketing, Storytelling and Creative Content are important tools to communicate your business and brand with confidence.
The Studio has launched a collaboration with Shimeji Creatives as venue partner for their empowering series of Masterclasses on Storytelling, Branding, Digital Marketing, Creative Content and Communication for entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses.
All workshops will be held at the Studio and can be booked via the links below.
Feel free to contact Shimeji Creatives directly at 0789 6504111 or via email at [email protected] for any queries. The Studio members can direct any queries to The Space Coordinators.
Instagram has 23 million users in the UK alone and 72% have bought a product or service they saw on the platform, with the potential benefits for beauty and wellness entrepreneurs increasing by the day.
We will show you how to create Instagram content and a develop a strategy to:
- Reach new customers
- Engage your online community
- Create a compelling online presence
- Show off your expertise and knowledge
In this Masterclass you will:
1) Learn how to create engaging content and curate your feed to appeal to your audience
2) Plan the release of your content strategically using free and paid software and digital tools
3) Create a compelling narrative with Instagram stories
4) Identify and assess influencers for paid and unpaid collaborations
5) Use Instagram to evaluate trends in the beauty and wellness industry that may benefit your business
6) We will Practice using real examples and business challenges
7) Learn how to make the best use of Instagram advertising
8) We will show you how to validate your success analysing results and data
We will empower you to create for Instagram and share with you proven strategies and content ideas that will make sure you have an impact online.
You will learn our Instagram to Do`s:
- Be smart about your words and hashtags
- Engagement is everything
- Your profile needs to make an excellent first impression
Last but not least we will talk about how you can implement your Instagram strategy across other platforms from social media to online ads.
Our Masterclass will be followed by a Q&A and an opportunity to network.
Our other Pink Flamingo workshop will be on Sunday, November 18th 2018 from 10:00-12:30 and is about Digital Marketing for Beauty & Wellness Entrepreneurs. If you are interested in attending both workshops get in touch to receive 20% off on your second workshop.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Get in touch at 0789 6504144 or email us at [email protected]
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Pink Flamingo Academy at the Studio Camden is a short 10 minutes' walk from Camden Station.
What's the refund policy?
Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before your event start date. No refunds will be issued after that date.