Saturday 1st Dec 2018 10:00-13:00
Knowledge is Power and Digital Marketing, Storytelling and Creative Content are important tools to communicate your business and brand with confidence.
The Studio has launched a collaboration with Shimeji Creatives as venue partner for their empowering series of Masterclasses on Storytelling, Branding, Digital Marketing, Creative Content and Communication for entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses.
All workshops will be held at the Studio and can be booked via the links below.
Feel free to contact Shimeji Creatives directly at 0789 6504111 or via email at [email protected] for any queries. The Studio members can direct any queries to The Space Coordinators.
“Storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world today” – Robert McKee.
Without a clear sense of purpose, your pitches and communications risk to be boring, uninspiring and easy to forget. The more powerful your story, the more it tends to stick.
In this workshop we will use classic storytelling techniques, proven exercises and relevant examples to kickstart your narrative journey.
We will show you how to build a story and create a narrative to:
- Connect with your audience
- communicate your purpose
- Build a community
- Be remembered
In this Masterclass you will:
1) Learn to avoid the seven deadly sins of startup storytelling
2) We will show you how to build a narrative using proven storytelling techniques
3) Learn from the greats and see by example the importance of a strong why and the need for a clear sense of purpose
4) Identify the user personas amongst your target audience
5) Write a mission statement for your startup & business
6) Draw your startup journey
7) Prepare a press release
We will empower you to create content that fits your story and purpose and identify example
You will learn our Storytelling to do`s:
- be open to new perspectives
- Don’t loose sight of friends… anda foes
- storytelling power comes from within your organisation…if everyone is on board
Last but not least we will talk about the tools available to implement your story across platforms and audiences, whether you are pitching to investors or building your brand on social media.
Our Master class will be followed by a Q&A and an opportunity to network
What are my transport options for getting to and from the event?
The Pink Flamingo Academy at the Studio Camden is a short 10 minutes' walk from Camden Station.
What's the refund policy?
Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before your event start date. No refunds will be issued after that date.