Facebook Ads, sponsored Instagram Stories, Google AdWords , Content marketing, Influencer Marketing, Social Media Ads….
The rise of digital marketing has increased everyone’s access to a range of marketing tools and opportunities. Promoting a Facebook post is certainly easier than realizing and planning a magazine ad or bus ad for your business.
The importance of a tailored marketing strategy, however, has not changed, and the potential to grow your business with a good marketing mix, as well as creative ideas, remains.
The workshop will focus on MARKETING AND CONTENT STRATEGY and will be limited to no more than 12 participants. We want all attendees to receive tailored advice about their business, brand & project.
Our hands-on exercises will allow you to know more about:
- your brand and your why
- your user personas and target audience
- your business goals and how to reach them
- the marketing mix that will work for your business
Together we will explore multiple channels of opportunities to promote your business, from traditional to digital, and identify if and how they can work for you. We will delve into ideas and examples for a hands-on learning experience with a lasting impact.
We offer an interactive workshop that empowers you to develop a strategy for your business from idea to campaign. Communication is at the heart of a strong relationship of lasting impact between brand and audience.
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR ME?
Yes, this Masterclass is for you:
- if you are an entrepreneur, founder or work at a startup and are interested in developing a marketing strategy for your business
- if you are a brand manager, public relations manager, market researcher analyst, social media manager, marketing or communication professional looking to gain a deeper understanding of creative content and marketing strategy
- if you are a career professional wanting to make a move into developing content for brands inside a company or as your own business.
- if you are looking to start a career in the creative industry.
- if you are looking to learn new skills for personal and professional development.
- if you want to launch your own company in this sector and aim to create content with strategy.
- if you are running your own business or thinking about starting your own business and need to create a marketing strategy for your audience.
- if you are looking for marketing strategy and promotional ideas for your personal brand or business.
In addition to our workbook and course material, access to our member area with exclusive content and support material, all participants will also have the opportunity to receive an individual 30 minute Skype or face to face session, to be scheduled and held after the workshop.
We look forward to welcoming you on Saturday, April 13th 2019 at The Studio in Camden.
Carlotta Corvi, Creative Director Shimeji Creatives Ltd.
My game is to capture ideas and sensibilities, to enjoy the complexity of a distortion, any portrait of a moment, ready to observe and explore stories, where the colors are emotional and evocative, where characters are real, vibrant, and textured, where in early stages of an idea, the content is still looking for a form, the right aesthetic to communicate seducing, through research and creativity.
MA in Film, Television and Multimedia, Graduate in Communication Studies, Media and Advertising
Expertise: Corporate Communication | Product Advertising ( Food - Design) | Observational Documentaries | Character Driven Narratives | Journalistic Reportages | Visual Studies, Multimedia Storytelling, Economics of Art and Culture.
Simone Eder, Communication director Shimeji Creatives Ltd.
I enjoy bringing my creative and analytical skills to a project and to follow it from the initial idea to the final touches. I am keen storyteller whether it be visual or as copywriter.
London based media professional with several years' of experience in content production, web Communication and project management.
Graduate in Communication Studies, Media and Advertising, MA in Film, Television and Multimedia
Expertise: Multimedia Production | Account and Project Managment | Copywriting, Corporate Communication | Content Strategy | Social Media Managment | Digital Advertising.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Get in touch at 0789 6504144 or email us at [email protected]
Where can I find your other workshops?
For a fill list of our workshops visit shimejicreatives.eventbrite.com
Do you also run workshops for startups, established businessess, social enterprises or charitable organizations?
Yes we do. Get in touch at 0789 6504144 or [email protected]to book a consultation.